A wise man once said "Light, Fast, and Great Value".... you can have any two". In most situations he’d be bang on, but the KDNC Swift is different, its no "pick two cliché" it’s much more complex; it has all things covered.
Rarely does a bike come together like the Swift, We can’t work it out, a real trilemma!
We considered the main carbon triangular frame - (all interior angles add up to 180 degrees), YES! Thermodynamics, and Newton’s Second Law of Motion, but none seem to fit well. Maybe just a Bike created and spec’d for bike riders by bike riders, and leaving out those pencil pushing accountants! The obvious conclusion........or Three Is a Magic Number, anyway.
Competing on Price, Quality Components, and Design: With the KDNC Swift you can Have Your Cake and Eat it Too!
The KDNC Swift project is born to meet all of your needs. New geometries, easy and relaxed positioning in the saddle. KDNC Swift developed for the intermediate rider, semi-pros and seasoned weekend warriors. For fun and speed and the pleasure to ride for great distances.
At first glance, this bike is pretty straightforward, components are well-selected as the Swift bicycle is equipped with Shimano Ultegra 6700. Including STI shifters, thats the new stuff with Internal cable routing making the flightdeck clutter free, with clamp-on front derailleur, External bottom bracket cups, But take a closer look you’ll notice the distinctive seat stays and massive bottom bracket area. Not to mention the tapered headtube, again oversized, stiff, a sprinting dream, and a great wheelset in the Shimano WH RS-10’s.
KDNC Swift Road Bike uses a 12k Carbon frame and geometry-wise its not too compact, not too relaxed, just right, providing a comfortable riding position for many pleasurable hours in the saddle. Enough said, this is biting into riding time! Oh one more thing, Spec for Spec you will definitely be paying more elsewhere!
- Frame: 12 k Carbon Monocoque, Carbon Road Geometry
- Fork: KDNC Aero with Alloy 1-1/8" to 1.5’’ Tapered Steerer
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra 6700 Clamp on
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra 6700
- Brake Levers: Shimano Ultegra 6700
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra 6700 -10 speed
- Crankset: FSA Energy 53/39
- Brakes: Tektro 320 Alloy Dual Pivot with Cartridge Brake Pads
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra 12-25 T 10-Speed
- Handlebar: Uno Alloy performanced 6061, 31.8mm
- Grips:Velo Bar Wrap
- Handlebar Stem: Uno 3D forged Alloy 31.8mm
- Rims/Wheel Set: ShimanoWH RS-10’s
- Tyres: Maxxis Detonator 700 x 23c
- Saddle: Velo VL1200
- Seat Post: Uno Alloy Performance 31.6 mm
- Bottom Bracket: FSA External
- Headset: FSA Semi-integrated Aheadset 1-1/8"to 1-1/5
- Chain: Ultegra 6700
- 2 year warranty
- Hand made in China
- Complete bike weight: 8.5kg (52cm)
- Rider Height/Sizing Information
THIS IS A PARTIALLY ASSEMBELLED BICYCLE REQUIRING THE ATTACHMENT OF THE FOLLOWING PARTS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE MANUFACTURERS INSTRUCTIONS:
- HANDLEBARS – REQUIRES A 4MM ALLEN KEY, TIGHTEN TO 5NM*
- FRONT WHEEL – INSTALL SUPPLIED QUICK RELEASE AXLE, ATTACH TO FRONT WHEEL AND HAND TIGHTEN.
- NOTE: (AU only, NZ front wheel is attached.)
- * WE RECOMMEND THE USE OF A TORQUE WRENCH
- IN THE INTERESTS OF SAFETY WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU HAVE THIS BIKE ASSEMBLED BY A SKILLED BICYCLE MECHANIC
- Freight from Torpedo7 is regarded as bulky.
- Once we have received your order we will then need to assemble your bike prior to dispatch. Bikes also travel by a bulk freighter so deliveries will take longer than normal orders sent by courier. Please allow for this delay when placing orders.