The redesigned Helena offers a clean, simple aesthetic without sacrificing storage space. If you’re headed on an all-day hike to a chilly, windy summit, this pack has room for extra layers, an organized pocket for essentials, and a waist belt for a stable, secure climb.
The reservoir holds 3 litres of water, and the side pockets can stow two more bottles for longer trips in hot weather. There is also an added a stretchy overflow compartment and extra attachment points to the outside of the pack for the days when you need to pile on extra gear. The women’s-specific design features a shorter back panel and shoulder straps that curve comfortably around your chest.
- Torso fit range: 38-48cm
- Waist fit range: 71-116cm
- Air Channel™ back panel has individual foam pods that provide increased air flow to keep your back cool
- S-curved harness for a closer fit
- Stabilising Load-bearing hip belt with cargo optimises a custom fit and keeps essentials close at hand
- Hike essentials organiser pocket
- Side pockets
- Four point compression straps keep your load stable
- Stretch overflow pocket for your extra layer or rain jacket
- Integrated lashing points for attaching extra gear
- CamelBak® Got Your Bak Lifetime Guarantee
- Capacity: 17L + 3L Reservoir
- Weight: 680g
- Materials: 70D x 160D Nylon Dobby, 400D Nylon Plain Weave
2.5L Crux Reservoir:
The brand new Crux reservoir delivers a thirst-quenching 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic design that makes it simple to load into your pack. Camelbak designed Crux to help you push harder, climb higher and go further without worrying about your gear.
Easy On/Off Valve:
The on/off valve seals your drinking tube shut and keeps your reservoir from leaking during transport. It’s designed to be easy to use with the flick of your thumb.
Athletes said that they wanted a reservoir that let them refill and hit the trail quickly. The new Crux features an ergonomic handle and a foolproof cap that make it easy to load into your pack.