Maximum storage, maximum hydration, and better balance on your bike: the redesigned H.A.W.G. LR gives you all three. (After all, its initials do stand for “Holds A Lotta Water and Gear.) It features an ingenious lumbar design that shifts weight to your hips for more stability when you’re riding with a fully-loaded pack. It’s also designed to hold a second reservoir for epically long days in the saddle.
When the weather takes a turn for the worse, just pull out the integrated rain cover to shield your gear. It has been redesigned in 2017 with more tool storage and a magnetic tube trap that automatically clicks into place so you can drink without taking your eyes off the trail. The extra pockets on the waist belt keep essentials close at hand, and the universal helmet hooks make it easy to carry your helmet when you’re not riding.
- Torso fit range: 43-53cm
- Waist fit range: 76-127cm
- Airfoil™ back panel is Camelbak’s most advanced back panel providing maximum comfort and ventilation even on the longest rides
- Magnetic Tube Trap™ keeps your tube secure and accessible when you need it
- Stabilising Load-bearing hip belt with cargo optimises a custom fit and keeps essentials close at hand
- Dual reservoir compression straps cinch the reservoir into the small of your back for a tight stable fit
- Bike tool organiser roll
- Integrated rain cover keeps your pack and gear shielded from inclement weather
- Built in helmet carry hooks and secures a XC helmet while still allowing full access to your pack without removing it
- Top zipped microfleece pocket for delicate items
- Overflow storage for your raincoat or extra layer
- Additional reservoir compartment lets you take an extra 3 litres of water for epic days in the saddle
- CamelBak® Got Your Bak Lifetime Guarantee
- Capacity: 17L + 3L
- Pack Weight: 1kg
- Dimensions: 54 x 28 x 27.5cm
- Materials: 100D Robic Nylon Dobby, 210D Nylon Oxford
3L Crux Reservoir:
The brand new Crux reservoir delivers a thirst-quenching 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic design that makes it simple to load into your pack. Camelbak designed Crux to help you push harder, climb higher and go further without worrying about your gear.
Lumbar Designs for Better Balance:
Looking for better balance on the trail? The Crux Lumbar reservoir shifts your water weight to your hips for a lower centre of gravity and more stability on technical terrain.
Easy On/Off Valve:
The on/off valve seals your drinking tube shut and keeps your reservoir from leaking during transport. It’s designed to be easy to use with the flick of your thumb.
Athletes said that they wanted a reservoir that let them refill and hit the trail quickly. The new Crux features an ergonomic handle and a foolproof cap that make it easy to load into your pack.